Home » » When I was in high school there was this

When I was in high school there was this

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, December 4, 2013 | 2:06 AM

When I was in high school there was this girl and her friends who would pick on me like crazy, she had no mercy, she would make me run outta class crying and she will still do it again.
I bunked off school because of her so I could avoid her and I ended up getting raped in the woods.
Anyway we're adults now and I recently stalked her facebook. And guess what, she made racist comments saying things like 'oh I hate all these foreigners coming into the country it makes me sick I was the only white person at work today'. Anyway im half Moroccan and half English, im sure it shows on my skin. I cant help but wonder if thats the reason she chosen to pick on me when we were kids. Was it?? Her friends were also joining in her racist rant
Share this article :

1 comments:

Powered by Blogger.
 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Cewek telanjang wanita bugil payudara memek SMP SMA perawan - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger