Home » » So tonight I went Black Friday shopping I get back

So tonight I went Black Friday shopping I get back

Written By Unknown on Thursday, November 28, 2013 | 8:58 PM

So tonight I went Black Friday shopping I get back and my little cousin says my aunts dog nipped her face (no blood) and I found out the dog hasn't been punished so later I ask my aunts girlfriend why they haven't punished the dog and she came out with all this stuff about this being the dogs house and they are her babies blah blah now I need to know that if that dog had drawn blood what could have been done about that dog? The little girl is only 7 and all she was doing was petting the dog the dog is smallish in size and is known to be a bit "bitchy" for lack of a better word at least by me and the owners but they don't worn people and always find excuses for what their dogs do so legally in Georgia in their house if that dog had cause damage what legally could have been done to it or about it? I love dogs and love my own dog but I need to prove to her that not punishing her dog is bad cause next it could attack the wrong person! And they may take action
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Cewek telanjang wanita bugil payudara memek SMP SMA perawan - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger